Makes 6, 1/2-cup servings
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups of chicken breast, diced
- 1 ½ cup cherries, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- Arugula (or any type of leafy green)
- Balsamic Vinegar (or a basic balsamic and Dijon vinaigrette)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 4 pitas, sliced in half
What to Do:
- Combine chicken, cherries, and celery in a bowl.
- Drizzle vinegar (or vinaigrette) into the bowl (three times around the bowl should be enough.)
- Mix together so vinegar coats everything.
- Serve over a bed of arugula or in a pita and enjoy.(Pictured with a side of salad and our carrot & raisin slaw)