What You’ll Need:
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 avocados
- 3 handfuls of alfalfa sprouts
- 2 bell peppers
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
What to Do:
- Pile on the desired amount of spinach leaves in a salad bowl or plate.
- Slice up the avocado and the bell pepper, and add to salad.
- Sprinkle a handful of alfalfa sprouts on top.
- Make dressing. There are two ways to do this: If you have a small food processor or blender, throw all of the ingredients in it and pulse until well-combined. If doing things by hand, chop all ingredients very finely and stir until well-combined.
- Drizzle over the salad and toss to combine